Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I pre-ordered an ep, and it says I need to buy it again.

Okay, so I Pre-Ordered "Shawn Mendes - EP" And I only got one song to start with, like always. When I bought it, it said it was pre-ordered. Until, the day the EP was released. After that, it said I had to buy it again, & its literally nowhere to be found. My account is also Dis-Abled. Maybe thats why? I just want my money, or music back. or is their a way I can get it back, without paying again?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 28, 2014 12:51 PM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2014 6:23 PM in response to Lin5SOS

You did not initially purchase it. Pre-order in iTunes means that they are reserving the content for you at that price. The link below is an article on how pre-orders work with iTunes. When you pre- order an album in iTunes it just means its reserving it at that price, since the price may change. When the album is available and released, iTunes will automatically download it should you have enough store credit on the account or a valid credit card on the account.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

I pre-ordered an ep, and it says I need to buy it again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.