Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't my iPhone calendar sync with my MS-Outlook. iTunes works, my phone is recognized, etc., but nothing updates on the phone. I enter appointments into outlook and expect to find them on my phone, but it doesn't happen.

Why won't my iPhone calendar sync up with my MS-Outlook? I hjave iTunes open, it recognizes my phone, etc., but when I hit the Sync button, it goes through the steps and nothing updates on my phone.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Jul 28, 2014 1:55 PM

8 replies

Jul 30, 2014 6:37 AM in response to scottloney

Hi scottloney,

If you are having issues syncing your calendars from Outlook on your Windows machine to your iPhone, you may find the setup and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

iTunes 11 for Windows: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

http://support.apple.com/kb/ph12317

Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2776

Regards,

- Brenden

Aug 1, 2014 7:31 PM in response to rredmond

Mr. Redmond:

My deepest apologies -- truly. I clearly totally misinterpreted your response, which I thought was giving me a hard time for having a problem with the sync program. Sorry for pulling the trigger at the wrong target, and this will teach me yet another lesson on why I should resist the overwhelming urge to revert to jerk mode.

Scott

Aug 2, 2014 3:13 AM in response to scottloney

Ah! No worries. I see why you were upset now. My bad too! I realize how my response could have been interpreted as sarcastic.

Hah, lesson for me as well, I should stop being so dramatic or cryptic in stuff like this! And my apologies too, I'm glad you responded it really helped clear stuff up for me. Now to figure out how to get my stupid iPhone to send its contacts to Outlook!

Why won't my iPhone calendar sync with my MS-Outlook. iTunes works, my phone is recognized, etc., but nothing updates on the phone. I enter appointments into outlook and expect to find them on my phone, but it doesn't happen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.