Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac pro and OCZ Revo drives

with so many hard drives to boot from in a mac pro, using the revo drives just to run programs might prove useful, but i really want the drivers to boot from them to really make them shine. why has not the mac community put pressure on ocz to produce a driver for what could be the fastest drive available. the specs on this drive make it a good candidate for any late model mac pro upgrade up to 2012. i have tried the other OS options offered by OCZ and keep coming back to OSX to get a combination of usefulness and speed potential. (mac pro 2012 12 core 2.3ghz 128gb ram mavericks ) as this is more a rant than a question i realize that many my not share my enthusiast speed quest using apple products as a test bed. if i was to build a windows machine from scratch i would be done trying to make this happen already as windows drivers are available and OCZ has even suggested i run the revo drives in a windows machine. lets just say i have been there and done that...the revo drive 350's are a chance to make a older machine scream past the current 2013-2014 mac pro and i really like the idea of doing just that.

Mac Pro (Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), maxing out mac pro

Posted on Jul 29, 2014 5:16 PM

3 replies

mac pro and OCZ Revo drives

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.