Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone deleted calendar event not syncing to Outlook 2007

iPhone 4, latest iOS update, Outlook 2007

Calendar events added to the desktop Outlook sync properly to the device. However, if I delete an event on the iPhone calendar it is not deleting the event on the desktop Outlook.

I have tried checking All Calendars and just Selected Calendar and the problem persists.

Is there a setting that's prohibiting the phone from deleted Outlook data?

Mark

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 6:46 AM

3 replies

Aug 1, 2014 12:31 PM in response to Markg2

Hi Markg2,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If you are making changes to your iPhone calendar and after syncing the changes are not updated on your Microsoft Outlook calendar, I would recommend the information and steps located in the attached article.

Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2776

Have a great day,

Joe

Aug 2, 2014 6:59 AM in response to Markg2

Hey Markg2,

The above article is a Windows article. Pay no attention to the section from the article below, that redirects you support for Apple computers.

Important: If you are syncing with OS X Mountain Lion or earlier, see these articles instead:

The rest of the article is troubleshooting support and steps for Windows.

Thanks,

Joe

iPhone deleted calendar event not syncing to Outlook 2007

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.