Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Received an email that my apple account will be locked if I don't verify account information by following a link. The email reply address is secure@icloudreviewteam.com. Is this legit?

Received an email that my apple account will be locked if I don't verify account information by following a link. The email reply address is secure@icloudreviewteam.com. Is this legit?

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 6:36 AM

NO!

Delete it..it is phishing.

Barry

6 replies

Jun 23, 2015 11:05 PM in response to Barry Hemphill

How about this one?

Dear Client

We've noticed that some of your account informations appears to be missing or incorrect, Your Apple will be locked until we receive respond from you. We need to verify your account informations in order to continue using your Apple ID, Please Verify your account informations by clicking on the link below
Confirm My Account

Thanks for choosing Apple,
Apple Team
User uploaded file

2015 Apple. All rights reserved.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.