Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can add my outlook folders to my ipad mini (I use Verizon)

I can not see my folders from my home Outlook email (using Verizon) on my ipad mini.

Is there a way to add them so I am seeing the same thing on my ipad as I do on my home computer?

iPad, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 2:17 PM

Only if you have an IMAP email account can this be done.

If you go to your email account in the Mail app and look at the window where your inbox, trash folder and sent folder are - if there is an Edit button at the top of the window - tap that and then tap Add Mailbox at the bottom.

If the Edit button is not there - you cannot create folders on the iPad. Your email account is not IMAP. Only IMAP email accounts can create folders on the iPad. Any folders that you would already have in an IMAP account would have synced to the device, so I have to assume that you must not have an IMAP account.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2014 2:17 PM in response to margueritefromreston

Only if you have an IMAP email account can this be done.

If you go to your email account in the Mail app and look at the window where your inbox, trash folder and sent folder are - if there is an Edit button at the top of the window - tap that and then tap Add Mailbox at the bottom.

If the Edit button is not there - you cannot create folders on the iPad. Your email account is not IMAP. Only IMAP email accounts can create folders on the iPad. Any folders that you would already have in an IMAP account would have synced to the device, so I have to assume that you must not have an IMAP account.

how can add my outlook folders to my ipad mini (I use Verizon)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.