Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open video files...

Does not open the video files, even though there have them moved or renamed, or changed their name to the directory.

Keynote-OTHER, iOS 7.1.2, Keynote

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 2:44 PM

6 replies

Aug 7, 2014 5:51 AM in response to Gary Scotland

1. Which devices exhibit this problem?

MAC book pro

2. What OS versions are the devices running?

Mavericks OS Last version

3. What Keynote versions are the devices running?

Last version

4. What are the exact steps to reproduce the problem?

I Don't. sometimes it happens that can not find the video files although the path is always the one

5. Does this problem occur only in certain contexts or with certain video files or presentations? If so, please provide details (and sample files if appropriate).

any files and codec

IT's a bug

Thanks

Aug 8, 2014 1:56 AM in response to Gary Scotland

sorry, I did not answer the question because they are all the codec H264 and I know that in my case it has nothing to do codec. Why it works for everything but sometimes can not find a reason not to clear the path for the video fille although no one has moved. It 'a bug related to the path. He lost the way.

----

scusa, non ho risposto alla domanda del codec perché sono tutti H264 e so che nel mio caso non c'entra nulla il codec. Perché funziona tutto ma a volte per un motivo non chiaro non trova il percorso dei fille video anche se nessuno li ha spostati. E' un bug relativo al percorso. Perde il percorso.

Aug 8, 2014 1:58 AM in response to Gary Scotland

scusa, non ho risposto alla domanda del codec perché sono tutti H264 e so che nel mio caso non c'entra nulla il codec. Perché funziona tutto ma a volte per un motivo non chiaro non trova il percorso dei fille video anche se nessuno li ha spostati. E' un bug relativo al percorso. Perde il percorso.

----

sorry, I did not answer the question because they are all the codec H264 and I know that in my case it has nothing to do codec. Why it works for everything but sometimes can not find a reason not to clear the path for the video fille although no one has moved. It 'a bug related to the path. He lost the way.

Can't open video files...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.