Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How i can see the purchasing history? i have been charged by 1,98 Euro that i don't have idea what it is

How i can see the purchasing history? i have been charged by 1,98 Euro that i don't have idea what it is

Posted on Aug 1, 2014 12:58 AM

1 reply

Mar 14, 2015 2:19 PM in response to ofpdakpfskvpdsa

Sorry to hear about that.

You can view your iTunes Store purchase history on a computer with iTunes installed by following the steps in this article:

See your purchase history in the iTunes Store

Keep in mind, at this time, you can only do this on a computer with iTunes installed and not an iOS device. There should be an option to report a problem directly within the purchase history so you can report the charge to Apple if its not something you recognize. If you don't see that option, you can contact iTunes Support directly by email, chat or phone here:

https://getsupport.apple.com/Issues.action

Hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.