Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got my new iPhone 5 and i connected it to my iTunes on mac and it ask me if i want to setup as new iPhone or restore backup and i restore back up but now i want to delete backup and set up as new iPhone, is the anyhow?

i got my new iPhone 5 and i connected it to my iTunes on mac and it ask me if i want to setup as new iPhone or restore backup and i restore back up but now i want to delete backup and set up as new iPhone, is the anyhow?

Posted on Aug 2, 2014 9:38 AM

11 replies

Aug 2, 2014 9:51 AM in response to sof~

will it delete everything on my phone? because when i restore my iPhone as backup on iTunes on mac, everything on my old device got into my iPhone 5 even the wallpapers and everything but I don't want to delete things on my iPhone before i backup on iTunes and got everything of my old device on my iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.