Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redownloading past Purchases

When I try To Redownload 3 Songs From and Some Tv Shows From Cloud It's "This Computer Is Already Associated With Apole ID." "You Can Download Past Purchases On This Computer With Just One Apple ID every 90 Days. This Computer Can Be used With a Different Apple ID in 62 Days." Does Mean When I Redownload These Songs when 62 days Are Past lose My current Account For 90 days?

Posted on Aug 3, 2014 11:30 AM

7 replies

Aug 3, 2014 2:08 PM in response to Shadow909

You don't 'lose' an account, when you redownload an account's past purchases (or use iTunes Match or automatic downloads) you associate the device or computer to that account for 90 days : iTunes Store: Associating a device or computer to your Apple ID - so you won't be able to redownload a different account's purchases (or use Match or automatic downloads) until those 90 days have completed. If you then do then same thing with a different account then you will start a new 90 day association with that account instead

Aug 3, 2014 11:03 PM in response to Shadow909

As long as you don't redownload any of the account's past purchases (or use iTunes Match or automatic downloads) then a 90 day association shouldn't start

iTunes Store: Associating a device or computer to your Apple ID :

When you turn on iTunes Match or Automatic Downloads, or when you download past purchases on an iOS device or computer, that device or computer becomes associated with your Apple ID. Your Apple ID can have up to 10 devices and computers (combined) associated with it, with a maximum of 5 computers at any time. Each computer must also be authorized using the same Apple ID. Once a device or computer is associated with your Apple ID, you cannot associate that device or computer with another Apple ID for 90 days.

Redownloading past Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.