Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Linc Davis doesn't get nearly enough acknowledgment

So, I've had a few occasions to post questions on these forums, but more often when I have a problem I find that someone else has already worked it out, and quite often the best answers keep coming from the same source: Linc Davis - the admin's hero. This guy is everywhere, patiently dealing with all of Apple's foibles as well as our own, wading through the thousand lines of code posted by unfortunate newbs, and generally putting out a big ol' smackdown of clear-minded brilliance from which we all benefit on a regular basis.

If you're one of those many for whom Linc's work has made even a smattering of difference, then please give a shout out to this largely unsung hero.

Thanks all,

Paul W.

a.k.a picoscope

Network Administrator

Breitenbush Hot Springs

Detroit, Oregon

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

XServe RAID, Mac OS X (10.6.4), null

Posted on Aug 3, 2014 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2014 1:22 PM

Linc Davis is an outstanding member here and has contributed brilliant solutions. Thank you for acknowledging this. 🙂

48 replies

Nov 11, 2014 5:28 AM in response to Picoscope

Linc Davis is the pseudo profile for a think tank team of Apple Geniuses.

Hence the high rating and cool pic.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

You really think there is one person, that genius, who is really that patiently dedicated , to solving with expertise, all our bone headed stumbling errors and questions?

........................Thanks Linc.

Linc Davis doesn't get nearly enough acknowledgment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.