Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

canon printer and driver

Very frustrated - I was looking for a printer for my father - found someone selling a Canon Pixma MG352 online. Before I purchased it - I looked to make sure it 1) could print Black w/o having to have color installed. and 2) it was compatible with Mac OS 10.4. Three people said yes to the OS question. So I bought it. Now I find that there is no drivers via Canon's site for this OS system!!!!

Is there anything I can do to get my computer to recognize this printer? Or am I screwed?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Rebecca

Posted on Aug 3, 2014 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2014 9:45 AM

1) could print Black w/o having to have color installed.

None of my cannon printers ever have done this.

2) it was compatible with Mac OS 10.4. Three people said yes to the OS question.

So, why didn't you look first?

Why the multiple posts?

Canon printer and OS 10.4 - MacRumors Forums

forums.macrumors.com › Apple HardwareMac Peripherals

13 hours ago - Very frustrated - I was looking for a printer for my father - found someone selling a Canon Pixma MG352 online. Before I purchased it - I looked ...

& see that the problem has been solved.

Robert

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2014 9:45 AM in response to rebknell

1) could print Black w/o having to have color installed.

None of my cannon printers ever have done this.

2) it was compatible with Mac OS 10.4. Three people said yes to the OS question.

So, why didn't you look first?

Why the multiple posts?

Canon printer and OS 10.4 - MacRumors Forums

forums.macrumors.com › Apple HardwareMac Peripherals

13 hours ago - Very frustrated - I was looking for a printer for my father - found someone selling a Canon Pixma MG352 online. Before I purchased it - I looked ...

& see that the problem has been solved.

Robert

canon printer and driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.