Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i do to import photos and videos from my camera to my ipad air?

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 3, 2014 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2014 12:23 AM

You can get an SD card reader : iPad SD card reader.

And/or a lightning to USB connector so that you can connect your camera to your iPad.

Both of them allow you to copy photos and/or videos to the iPad's Photos app : iPad: Using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit

Or you can sync them via your computer's iTunes : iTunes: Syncing photos (photos that are synced from a computer can't be deleted directly in the Photos app, instead they are removed by not including them in the next photo sync)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2014 12:23 AM in response to Olivier911

You can get an SD card reader : iPad SD card reader.

And/or a lightning to USB connector so that you can connect your camera to your iPad.

Both of them allow you to copy photos and/or videos to the iPad's Photos app : iPad: Using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit

Or you can sync them via your computer's iTunes : iTunes: Syncing photos (photos that are synced from a computer can't be deleted directly in the Photos app, instead they are removed by not including them in the next photo sync)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.