I forgot my password and now my ipad is disabled
You will have to restore to factory settings.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Plug your iPad in.
3. It should recognize your iPad.
4. Click on your iPad in the upper left hand corner.
5. Click Restore,
Notes: This Restores your iPad to iOS 7.1.2. Downgrading is not supported on iOS.
6. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
7. iTunes will Restore your iPad to factory settings.
If it still asks you for your password, ask me again.
Retrieving data ...