Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an music album that included a digital booklet. How do I access and read this booklet?

I purchased an music album that included a digital booklet. How do I access and read this booklet?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Aug 5, 2014 2:51 PM

1 reply

Aug 7, 2014 6:49 AM in response to wizdangar

Hi there wizdangar,

You may find the information in the article below helpful.

About iTunes LP

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3823

After you buy an album with iTunes LP on a computer, it downloads the album's songs plus the iTunes LP to the Music folder within your iTunes library. Hold the pointer over the cover art and click the User uploaded file icon on the album to open the main menu and begin the iTunes LP experience.

After you buy an album with iTunes LP on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the album's songs will download directly to the device. The iTunes LP will download to iTunes on your computer when you choose Store > Check for Available Downloads.

-Griff W.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.