You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to insert new blank Home Screen page between Home Screen pages 3

how to insert new blank Home Screen page between Home Screen pages 3 & 4 on iPad Air?

iPad, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Aug 5, 2014 2:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2017 2:48 AM

I agree, this should be possible ON THE IPHONE/ TABLET...

For example, to insert a page to the right; Long / force press the (right) edge of the page / screen of your device with your right thumb that you want to insert a blank page. While continuing to force press the right side of the screen, swipe the screen to the left. Maybe use 2 finger to prevent accidental page inserts. Anyway Apple geniuses, ‘bout time you figured this one out.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2017 2:48 AM in response to JiriKlouda

I agree, this should be possible ON THE IPHONE/ TABLET...

For example, to insert a page to the right; Long / force press the (right) edge of the page / screen of your device with your right thumb that you want to insert a blank page. While continuing to force press the right side of the screen, swipe the screen to the left. Maybe use 2 finger to prevent accidental page inserts. Anyway Apple geniuses, ‘bout time you figured this one out.

Jan 22, 2017 6:08 AM in response to louisefromstevens point

Use iTunes. Go to the apps tab on the sidebar once you are viewing your phone. On the right-hand side you can see the home screens on your iPad. Click the + to create a new screen, and then drag it to where you want. This will allow you a new page to drag apps to, either using iTunes or the iPad. You must sync to make us take effect. Since Apple says that only the first page can be entirely blank, I'm not sure what will happen if you try to leave it blank.

how to insert new blank Home Screen page between Home Screen pages 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.