Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long to charge an iPad air?

How long to charge an iPad Air. It took me 2-3 hours which I thought was a little long since this was my 2nd charge. I was at 10%

iPad 2, iOS 7.1.2, iPad Air

Posted on Aug 5, 2014 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2014 6:02 AM

Starting from 10% charge level, 2-3 hours is very quick...you are fine with that. If you feel it takes too long, charge overnight instead of during the day. You cannot overcharge so there is not a problem leaving it on the charger overnight. The charging circuit has a builtin in protection that stops the charging when the battery gets to 100%.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2014 6:02 AM in response to cessna150

Starting from 10% charge level, 2-3 hours is very quick...you are fine with that. If you feel it takes too long, charge overnight instead of during the day. You cannot overcharge so there is not a problem leaving it on the charger overnight. The charging circuit has a builtin in protection that stops the charging when the battery gets to 100%.

How long to charge an iPad air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.