Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to downgrade iCloud from 25gb to 5gb as Apple charges a ridiculous price. I shall be migrating to android as Google charges almost the same price for 1tb of space.

I want to downgrade my iCloud account from 25 Gb to original 5 Gb. Apple charges a ridiculous price for iCloud. I shall be migrating to android devices as Google charges almost the same price for 1 Tb of space.

so far I have been unable to downgrade.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7, Apple must reduce price of iCloud!

Posted on Aug 6, 2014 7:33 AM

4 replies

Aug 6, 2014 8:18 AM in response to King_Penguin

The reply I received partially makes me went to consider 20Gb of i Cloud memory. I have already paid till March 2015. When do the new charges take effect?

I have partially migrated from. Apple platform. I have bought lots of music from iTunes but I normally use Spotify nowadays. I save my files in Google Drive where I have 1 Tb of space. I also use android phones but I use i phone and ipad and ipad mini for Apple TV and face time. For reading material, I have migrated to Kindle and. Nexus 7.

Thank you for your prompt reply .

I want to downgrade iCloud from 25gb to 5gb as Apple charges a ridiculous price. I shall be migrating to android as Google charges almost the same price for 1tb of space.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.