Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover photos from old iphone icloud backup to new one?

Hello, I had an iPhone 4 which I lost and inside there were some great photos that I want now to recover. In the meanwhile I bought an iPhone5S and I just realized that inside the iCloud backup menu is saying that there is a backup of 3GB of my old iPhone. How can I see if in that backup the photos are there? I have connected my iPhoto App to iCloud but it only finds photos from my new iPhone and not the old one...

Thanks for your time.

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), MacPro early 2008

Posted on Aug 8, 2014 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2014 1:56 AM

Hi, Tiago, maybe you can get help from data recovery software. Now things get easy now.

As far as I know, there are three ways to recover deleted contacts and photos from iPhone 5 with iPhone Data Recovery.

Way 1: Recover deleted photos from iPhone directly

Way 2: Using iTunes Backup to recover deleted photos

Way 3: Using iCloud Backup to recover deleted photos

You can refer the way 3 of how to recover deleted photos from iPhone to recover photos from old iPhone iCloud backup.

Good luck to you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2014 1:56 AM in response to Tiago Cartageno

Hi, Tiago, maybe you can get help from data recovery software. Now things get easy now.

As far as I know, there are three ways to recover deleted contacts and photos from iPhone 5 with iPhone Data Recovery.

Way 1: Recover deleted photos from iPhone directly

Way 2: Using iTunes Backup to recover deleted photos

Way 3: Using iCloud Backup to recover deleted photos

You can refer the way 3 of how to recover deleted photos from iPhone to recover photos from old iPhone iCloud backup.

Good luck to you.

How can I recover photos from old iphone icloud backup to new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.