Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why won't my iphone5 send me location reminders?

My iphone5 won't send my location reminders. How do I fix this problem? I am running "ios7.1.2.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 8, 2014 10:01 AM

1 reply

Aug 10, 2014 12:51 PM in response to sheri47

Hi sheri47,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like there is an issue with location based reminders on your iPhone. Take a look at the article linked below, it provides a lot of great information about Location Services, and make sure Location services is enabled and Reminders is On.

iOS 7: Understanding Location Services

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5594

Turn Location Services on or off

You can turn Location Services on or off at Settings > Privacy > Location Services. You can turn Location Services on either during the Setup Assistant process or later through the Location Services setting. You can turn it off if you don't want to use this feature or to conserve battery life. You can individually control which apps and system services have access to Location Services data. When Location Services are off, apps can't use your location in the foreground or background. This will limit the performance of various Apple and third-party apps.

Settings > Privacy > Location Services

User uploaded file

Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services

User uploaded file

I hope this helps.

-Jason

why won't my iphone5 send me location reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.