Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari syncing unwanted data

A while back I logged into google chrome on a relative's computer, and Google Chrome synced some of their passwords and data from websites such as Facebook onto my google account. I recently downloaded Google Chrome onto my iMac at home and logged into my google account. I noticed that when I got to safari, I kept getting some sort of popup that asked to use confidential data stored on my keychain. It turned out to be those passwords synced with my google account. Now, Autofill automatically fills in those passwords that were saved to my Google Account.

I deleted all synced data in my google account, and removed all of my relatives' synced passwords from safari. I then uninstalled Google Chrome.

Is this all I had to do to have all that data removed from safari? Or should I do something else? Please help!!!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Aug 8, 2014 9:49 PM

There are no replies.

Safari syncing unwanted data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.