Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is no longer getting my notes and calendar from the cloud

i use outlook on my desktop and backup my itunes and ipad to the apple cloud. my ipad no longer shows my current notes and calendar.

iPad 2, iOS 4.3

Posted on Aug 9, 2014 3:46 PM

1 reply

Aug 11, 2014 7:13 AM in response to donpotter

Hey donpotter,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

So notes and calendar are not working correctly on the iPad. Make sure you enable notes in the settings for iCloud. There are a lot of things to try under the iOS section of the calendar article.

iOS: Syncing Notes

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4191

• If notes are not syncing as expected, check the following:
    • Ensure that you enabled Notes for that account in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars or Settings > iCloud.
    • In Notes on your iOS device or Mac, verify that your notes are not stored in a local folder. Example: On My iPhone or On My Mac. If you have notes in these folders, you will need to copy or transfer them to iCloud or IMAP to sync with your other devices.

Unable to sync notes with Outlook

If notes are not syncing from Outlook, verify that you don't have any notes with no content or subject in Outlook. These notes can prevent Outlook from syncing as expected; removing them or adding a subject should allow syncing to resume.

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Calendar

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3999

Troubleshooting on iOS devices

First, confirm that you've turned on iCloud Calendar by tapping Settings > iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then check that Calendars is turned on.

If you are having trouble with the Calendar app on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) and iCloud Calendar, try these steps, testing after each to see if the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day,

Mario

my ipad is no longer getting my notes and calendar from the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.