Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook session expired

I cant log in on my iphone 5s ios 7.1.2 Every time I try to log in I get the message "Session Expired Please log in again". When I try to log in again I get the same message and it just keeps going like this so I cant use the App. The same is happening with the new Messenger App. This problem just started when I downloaded Messenger?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 10, 2014 1:10 AM

8 replies

Aug 10, 2014 8:58 PM in response to declan58

TRy this:

# 1 Log in from a computer: you will see everything just fine, but people cant see you or tag you etc. # 2 Deactivate your accout from the computer: you will receive an email from Facebook about the decativation of your account # 3 Delete the facebook app and reinstall from the device. Clear your cookies, history, data, etc, before installing the app (under settings - safari) # 4 Reactivate your account, from the computer. It will send another email Welcoming you back to facebook etc. Change your privacy settings, etc. Facebook tells you it will take a couple hours to get it back to normal # 5 Login from the app (after re-downloading it all) and everything will be normal

Nov 1, 2014 4:10 PM in response to declan58

J'ai la solution :

- faire OK

- s'inscrire sur FB en tout petit en bas

- commencer

- rentrer l'adresse actuelle de votre compte FB actuel

- continuer

- remettre le prénom et le nom de famille

- mettre le même mot de passe

- la date de naissance

- le sexe

ça fait création de votre compte

et ça se connecte

miracle

je précise que ça ne créé pas un autre compte, il faut mettre exactement les mêmes renseignements que votre compte FB que vous essayez de refaire fonctionner

ça a fonctionné pour moi, c'est Messenger FB qui ne fonctionne pas sur mon iPhone 6 et là aucune solution, si quelqu'un a la solution, merci de me dépanner.

Cordialement

Facebook session expired

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.