Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages documents won't sync with iCloud.

Hi,

I'm using Pages 5.2 German edition in my iMac Late 2013 (Mavericks 10.9.4) and documents will not sync up to iWork in the iCloud. Same problem with Numbers. Notes, Calendars, Adressbook and Reminders sync perfectly. Syncing Pages and Numbers documents between my MacBook Air and iWork in the iCloud works perfectly, same for my iPhone and iWork in the iCloud.

I have already browsed several threads in the Apple Forums for iCloud and iWork and none of the mentioned solutions will work.

I hope someone can help me. It is very frustrating.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Aug 11, 2014 3:05 AM

6 replies

Aug 14, 2014 3:38 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

Hi PeterBreis0807,

yes, I have the applications checked in. I have checked them in and out several times and restarted the iMac with them checked in and checked out. I have deleted and reinstalled the iWork apps. I have reset Documents in the Cloud. I have logged out of my account and logged in again. Nothing worked.

I don't use any Internet Security software besides the Mac OS firewall and I switched it on and off and it also didn't help.

Pages documents won't sync with iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.