Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log into The Cloud Wifi with Retina Macbook Pro

Hi there,

I've researched this extensively online but haven't found a solution so far.

Usually, when logging into The Cloud on my iPad Air or iPhone 4S at locations like Caffe Nero, I have no problem connecting: I connect in the device's settings, and then when opening the browser, reach the The Cloud landing page which lets me log on and properly use the Wifi.

The other day I tried doing this with my brand-spanking-new Macbook Pro with Retina (mid-2014), and the landing page just wouldn't show up. So I couldn't log on; internet-enabled apps weren't working and I only had very limited access to Google. I tried both Safari and Chrome and refreshed multiple times.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd hugely appreciate it! Thanks!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), Safari, Chrome

Posted on Aug 11, 2014 4:14 AM

4 replies

Nov 11, 2014 2:45 PM in response to amypond

Hi there.

I can't help you unfortunately, but I have exactly the same problem. My macbook air mid 2012 used to connect to the Cloud wifi, like my iPhone 5 and iPad 2 still do no problem via the login landing page, but now though the bar at the top of my screen shows me connected, I don't get taken to the landing page (and I can't get there by manually feeding its address in either) and hence can't connect to the internet.

If you do get a resolution I'd obviously be very interested.

Sorry I can't help, but you're not alone with this problem.

Can't log into The Cloud Wifi with Retina Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.