Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the iCloud sign in to stop appearing?? I can not access anything on my ipad as the pop up keeps appearing

My iCloud sign in pops up on my ipad. I can not access anything. How do I get rid of the pop up so I can access my ipad??

Posted on Aug 11, 2014 2:30 PM

1 reply

Aug 11, 2014 3:01 PM in response to Jhump79

You'll have to connect it to wifi so you can sign in with your password to authenticate the account. If the pop-up is blocking you, try resetting the iPad (hold the power and home buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo, then release). As soon as you can after it restarts, go to Settings>Wifi and connect to your home network before the pop-up comes back.

How do I get the iCloud sign in to stop appearing?? I can not access anything on my ipad as the pop up keeps appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.