Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting Purchased Songs etc. (as though I'd never bought them)

Hi,

One cold Christmas, a long time ago, when iPhones and apps were a new thing, iTunes released an Xmas app giving away free games, music and videos everyday of the 12 days of Xmas.

This was great! The problem was I thought I had to download the freebie whether I wanted it or not to get the next one the following day. This obviously wasn't the case.

I downloaded a few things I still like today but really doesn't look good for my credibility when people see Leona Lewis, Robbie Williams and Duran Duran music tracks... Not to mention when my in-laws see I've got the Lesbian Vampire Killers movie.

I've managed to delete these from my phone but they still show up in the cloud ready to download. I want them completely removed as though I've never even downloaded them... Almost like that sweater I received that Xmas, I returned it to the store because I'd never wear it. Now no one can even see it hanging in my wardrobe.

Thanks for your help,

Steve

Posted on Aug 12, 2014 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2014 2:42 AM

Here's Apples support page for this.

Happy hiding!!

iTunes Store: How to delete songs from iCloud

1 reply

Deleting Purchased Songs etc. (as though I'd never bought them)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.