Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to install master cam in macbook pro version 10.9.2

i want to instal master cam ,creo and some other designing softwares in my mac.is it possible to install these software in my mac?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Aug 12, 2014 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2014 7:11 AM

MasterCam, at least, is Windows only. That's doesn't mean that it won't work on your Mac, though. You can install a Boot Camp partition and install Windows on it or you can use a virtual machine using something such as Parallels to run Windows. Not sure about Creo - you can Google it and see if there is a Mac version.

Clinton

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2014 7:11 AM in response to jayaprakash reddy

MasterCam, at least, is Windows only. That's doesn't mean that it won't work on your Mac, though. You can install a Boot Camp partition and install Windows on it or you can use a virtual machine using something such as Parallels to run Windows. Not sure about Creo - you can Google it and see if there is a Mac version.

Clinton

how to install master cam in macbook pro version 10.9.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.