273 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 6:45 AM by jason269
Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.
Here is some information that you may find helpful with this issue.
I'm not receiving the verification code via SMS.
- Make sure that you have a strong cellular network connection on your phone.
- Make sure that your phone number can receive SMS messages. You can do this by asking someone to send you a text message.
- Make sure that the correct phone number is associated with your account:
- iOS 7.0.3 or later: Tap Settings > iCloud > Account, then tap Keychain. Make sure the phone number under Verification Number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later: Choose Apple () > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Account Details. Make sure the phone number listed under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
- If you can't access a device that has iCloud Keychain enabled, you can contact Apple Support and verify your identity to get help completing iCloud Keychain setup.