Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in connecting MacBook with wave music system by using Bluetooth

hi, I'm using MACBOOK AIR SINCE Past 7months and recently I have purchased WAVE MUSIC SYSTEM 3 and I want to connect my notebook with it. So plz tell how to connect it with MUSIC SYSTEM and also I want to say that I'm having BLUETOOTH WITH MUSIC SYSTEM. PLZ SOLVE this problem fast...

thnx

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Aug 12, 2014 2:16 PM

1 reply

Aug 14, 2014 7:21 AM in response to inderpreet1430

Hello there, inderpreet1430.

The following Knowledge Base article provides some great basics on how to setup a Bluetooth audio device:

OS X Mavericks: Set up Bluetooth audio devices

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14217

Set up a Bluetooth audio device

1. Choose the device from the Bluetooth status menu in the menu bar, then choose Connect.If the Bluetooth status menu isn’t in the menu bar, choose Apple > System Preferences, click Bluetooth, then select “Show Bluetooth in menu bar.”Note: If you don’t see Bluetooth in System Preferences, your computer doesn’t support Bluetooth.
  2. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up the device.

Select a Bluetooth audio device as your computer’s input or output device

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
  2. If your device is meant for sound output (for example, headphones), click Output.If your device is meant for sound input (for example, a headset), click Input.
  3. Select the device you want to use from the list of devices.

Additionally, this article provides some top troubleshooting tips for resolving issues with Bluetooth as well:

Bluetooth Quick Assist

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1153

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Problem in connecting MacBook with wave music system by using Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.