Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i preordered a album and a song came out in the preordered album and its asking be to buy the song even though i already preordered the album.

i preordered a album and a song came out in the preordered album and its asking be to buy the song even though i already preordered the album.User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mac OSX Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Aug 13, 2014 8:38 AM

5 replies

Aug 13, 2014 8:43 AM in response to Tiger1970

You only pay for pre-orders when they are released and you download them. When a track is released from a pre-order ahead of the actual album then you will be charged for the track at its full track price - that price will then be deducted from the album's price, so when the album is released you will only be charged the remaining amount.

From http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714 :

Some pre-orders include songs that are available for download immediately. When you pre-order, you will be charged only for these songs and you will receive them immediately.

Sep 25, 2015 3:55 AM in response to Alexaaa_cp

You should only be charged the remaining amount e.g. $14.99 minus the prices of the already released tracks that you've paid for, plus any applicable taxes - I would guess that will be over the $12.21 that you have left, so you won't be able to purchase (and therefore download) the rest of the album unless you redeem another card or have a credit card on your account

i preordered a album and a song came out in the preordered album and its asking be to buy the song even though i already preordered the album.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.