Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im haveing problems on the itunes site in my tunes i have a problenm there are 100 songs which say they cannot be synced as it say they cannot be located there is a ! in a circle I cant even play the song yet at some stage I have downloaded these earlier

im haveing problems on the itunes site in my tunes i have a problem there are 100 songs which say they cannot be synced as it say they cannot be located there is a ! in a circle I cant even play the song yet at some stage I have downloaded these earlier what can i do I didre boot my ipod earlier this year and had to re name it could this be the problem? help

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 14, 2014 5:04 AM

There are no replies.

im haveing problems on the itunes site in my tunes i have a problenm there are 100 songs which say they cannot be synced as it say they cannot be located there is a ! in a circle I cant even play the song yet at some stage I have downloaded these earlier

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.