Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get itunes to download on my pc

I CANNOT GET iTunes to install!!! I have followed ALL uninstall directions from the Apple site completely to remove all Apple items. I have an HP m8100n, 32 bit pc, running a Vista Home Premium OS, use Mozilla Firefox, have Avast and TuneUp utilities installed. When I go to the Apple site a click on download, my pc immediately changes the window and says "Thanks for downloading itunes." I go to control panel and check and nothing from Apple is there. I check task manager and there is nothing from Apple in the processes. PLEASE HELP!! I just got a new iphone 5c as well. itunes was working about 10 days ago. I have NOT tried a system restore yet. Should I do that now??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you most sincerely,

peace

~~~tricia

i tunes music-OTHER, Windows 8, from original windowsvista account

Posted on Aug 14, 2014 3:45 PM

3 replies

Aug 16, 2014 6:55 AM in response to gordon402

Hello there, Tricia.

You may have to find the download folder for the browser you are using and launch the installer from there. Another option you may want to try is using another browser to download and install iTunes. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some steps for how to download iTunes using Windows Internet Explorer:

iTunes: Downloading iTunes for Windows using Internet Explorer

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3212

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

I cannot get itunes to download on my pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.