Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keynote

Keynote from iWork is missing from my applications folder. I have Pages, Numbers and iPhoto. Isn't Keynote part of the package?

Posted on Aug 15, 2014 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2014 2:06 AM

All depends on what OS you have installed, how old your Mac is and what version of the applications you have.

If the Mac was bought after mid October 2013, and you have Mavericks installed, all the iWork applications are free to download from the Mac App Store.

Mavericks installed to download and install the latest version of Keynote which is 6.2.

If you don't have Mavericks post back with details of; OS version, model of Mac and where you purchased iWork from.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2014 2:06 AM in response to susantha

All depends on what OS you have installed, how old your Mac is and what version of the applications you have.

If the Mac was bought after mid October 2013, and you have Mavericks installed, all the iWork applications are free to download from the Mac App Store.

Mavericks installed to download and install the latest version of Keynote which is 6.2.

If you don't have Mavericks post back with details of; OS version, model of Mac and where you purchased iWork from.

Aug 15, 2014 3:21 AM in response to susantha

One option, which I would recommend, is to buy the iWork DVD containing Keynote version 5.3, from Ebay, they are ready available and very low priced. Keynote 5.3 in many ways is more advanced and stable than version 6, and many users prefer version 5. Also version 6 does not successfully open version 5 files.

The other option is to upgrade to Mavericks and upgrade all your existing applications, I would not recommend this for the reasons above in your situation.

keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.