Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal won't connect to Godaddy calendar?

Hello. iCal stopped connecting to my godaddy calendar a few months ago. I deleted the iCal account and tried to re-add, but I get an error "Unable to verify account or password". I'm able to login directly to the godaddy calendar page, so I know both are correct. Any suggestions? I have Mavericks 10.9.4.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Aug 15, 2014 8:56 PM

10 replies

Aug 25, 2017 3:01 PM in response to davidtraveller

Does not work on El Capitan 10.11.6/ calendar 8.0

Its driving me nuts and I can't get any help from Go Daddy because it is a work email and am not the account owner so I don't have a pin or any credentials they need to see whats going on.

There has go to be a resolve. Is it possible there is a different port number for different accounts? Something in the original instructions on this page that have changed.

Nov 24, 2014 9:14 PM in response to davidtraveller

After much trial and error, I finally got it to work. With Calendar 7.0, do the following:

Go to Calendar -> Add Account -> Add CalDAV Account.

Select Advanced as the Account Type.

Username: your godaddy email address.

Password: your godaddy password.

Server address: caldav.secureserver.net

Server path: /principals/users/[your godaddy email address here]/

Port: 8443

Use SSL: checked

Use Kerberos v5: checked

Sep 8, 2016 3:49 PM in response to davidtraveller

Well, that got me 95% there!

The way my godaddy calendar is setup, it has a personal and a "company" calendar - the names of the two calendars are: Personal Calendar and

APG Calendar

When I follow your instructions (which were outstanding btw!) - I connect with the personal calendar

The question is - how do I connect with the APG Calendar?

Thanks!

iCal won't connect to Godaddy calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.