Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot open iCloud documents on my MAC I went to preferences etc and it did not give me access. My error says I need an updated version of numbers but I have the latest version

Mac OSX 10.4

Processor 3.06

Numbers 2.3 (554)

I cannot open iCloud documents on my MAC I went to preferences etc and it did not give me access. My error says I need an updated version of numbers but I have the latest version

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4)

Posted on Aug 16, 2014 6:17 AM

1 reply

Aug 17, 2014 5:41 AM in response to caraed

You cannot access iCloud on a Mac running Mac OSX 10.4. Are you sure, the system version is correct?

If you are running iWork '09 (iWork 09 9.0.1) on your Mac with Numbers 2.3, you must at least have MacOS X 10.5.6 installed.

if you want iCloud support for iOS apps, you need the iWork 9.3 update,see: About the iWork 9.3 Update

And this update requires OS X Lion v10.7.4

Is your iMac compatible with Lion or later?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.