Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't see my icloud files

Hi,

I get a Macbook Air and I have keynote and pages. I' m using my iCloud credentials, but i can't access to my files on iCloud.

When I access through my iPad or my mac mini, I do can see and access to my keynotes, pages and numbers through the apps (both, ipad and mac)

but when I try to do the same on my macbook air, I can't see my iCloud files. And I can't upload new files either on my macbook air.

My macbook air has OS X 10.9.4

My Keynote 6.2 (1861)

Pages 5.2 (1860)

On my iCloud settings everything is ok, see my attachment.

User uploaded file

I hope you can help me, it's really hard to work this way

thanks

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Aug 16, 2014 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2014 3:47 AM

I do not use iCloud and would never recommend doing so, least of all its impressive ability to lose files.

I suggest using Dropbox, there are many other file transfer applications that do an equal job, but all my clients use Dropbox and we have never had issues sending and receiving files.

Dropbox.com

1 reply

I can't see my icloud files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.