Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email from iTunes ?

I Received an email from supposedly iTunes today (copied below). Safari won't open link to Verify as asked (says server can't be found), and the FAQ link takes me to the UK site, I live in the USA. Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Everything else in my account seems fine.

User uploaded file

Dear Customer,
Due to recent updates we are asking many of our customers to confirm their information this is nothing to worry about. We are making sure we have the correct information on file and that you are the rightful account holder. Failure to comply with this may result in your account being suspended.
Once completed you may resume to use your account as normal and we would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to confirm your information.
Verify Now >
Wondering why you got this email?
This email was sent automatically during routine security checks. We are not completely satisfied with your account information and require you to update your account to continue using our services uninterrupted.
For more information, see our frequently asked questions.
Thanks,
Apple Customer Support

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 16, 2014 4:42 PM

1 reply

Email from iTunes ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.