Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c gives the wrong time.

I've had this phone for 10 months. Everything was fine until now. I've reset my location, turned automatic time on & off, reset the time manually, reset my settings. Nothing works. The date is correct, but whenever I leave the phone or turn it off, the time becomes random. My carrier is T-Mobile; my software is up-to-date. What do I do?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 17, 2014 12:24 PM

9 replies

Mar 5, 2015 12:33 AM in response to lau102

I am facing same problem with iPhone 5c in uae last week it start , all type of reset done , phone loose the time when it connect to internet , rest working perfect no problem, Apply support helping for last one week , all troubleshooting hard reset , loose all data number, configure with new apply id , still problem remains same, while iPhone 5 , mac pro computer, and other devices same location with same carrier working perfect,

I suspect problem happen when i updated recent bug which apply mentioned for iTunes, while it hit me . or may be some time of virus

Help guys and post some time if some thing to do or leave that and purchase another smart phone, really frustrating

iPhone 5c gives the wrong time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.