Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I view pictures by slideshow when I plug in the camera memory card?

How can I vew the pictures off a camera memory card in the slideshow format versus clicking on each picture?

Thanks

Dan G

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Aug 18, 2014 1:20 PM

3 replies

Aug 18, 2014 1:28 PM in response to Catnip9

While there likely is a better way, one of the methods I've used is to 'select all' and double-click

which by default launches Preview, and then you could use up-down buttons on keyboard to see

them. However, should there be any issue with differences in horizontal vs vertical shots, you

may have to tip your head to see them. Some cameras do not remember where Earth was...

The ideas and means of viewing images varies with OS X version; as mine is older than

Mavericks, & how my images get processed (minimal) there is a method to my madness.

And mine do not use iPhoto for any part of the process. Did find a free application to be

helpful with several kinds of edits, called ToyViewer. No longer available direct from maker.

(And there is image capture, and iphoto, if you use them.)

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

How can I view pictures by slideshow when I plug in the camera memory card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.