Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I create another Game Center account on the same Apple ID?

I need another Game Center account to support my Clash of Clans game. The problem is that I created a Clash of Clans village without knowing I already had one. So COC game #1 is attached to my current GC. I've talked to COC support and there's no way to delete game #1 or detach it from my GC account so I could save game #2. I was given 2 options by support, 1. Go back to playing game #1 and have game #2 be lost forever (which I don't want to do because game #1 is basically just started level, and game #2 is pretty advanced, plus I don't like the name of my first village.) 2. Create a new Game Center account to save game #2 to.

So my main question is: If I create a new GC account, can I use the same Apple ID (email) for it as the one I currently have? Right now my overall Apple ID is the same email address as the email on the Game Center account and I would like to keep that the same. Is that possible?

And one more question: I have a bunch of games on my iPad such as Hay Day, Coin Dozer, Megapolis, etc. that are saved to my current GC account. If I create a new one, can I save all those games again on the new GC account?

Thanks for any answers/help you can give!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Aug 18, 2014 5:43 PM

14 replies

Aug 19, 2014 9:28 AM in response to jdeering7

Creating a new iTunes account does not remove any purchases made on a different account.

If you want to create a new account : iTunes: How to set up an Apple ID within iTunes

Or if you will want to use it in the stores and don't want to give credit card details : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method

Or if you are not currently logged into an account in game centre then you should have a 'create a new Apple id' link at the bottom of the login screen in it.

Can I create another Game Center account on the same Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.