Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the Apple TV Device and love it. My problem is that I have been purchasing Days of our lives. Which there are 19 episodes and then I purchase the next set. On August 8th was the last episode that i got to view.

Why did my episodes of Days Of Our Lives stop. I still had episodes to view. My last viewing was Aug 8th. Finally yesterday I bought another series of episodes. Apple informed me that once I had viewed the series of episodes that I had purchased. Then my next series that i had just purchased would began. I haven't not been able to watch the series until this morning when i received a email telling me that my show was ready to be viewed. The only thing was that I couldnt watch the episodes from august 11th up to yesterday which was the 18th. Can you please help me I would really like to view those episodes. Thank you for your help.

debbie

Posted on Aug 19, 2014 6:06 AM

1 reply

I have the Apple TV Device and love it. My problem is that I have been purchasing Days of our lives. Which there are 19 episodes and then I purchase the next set. On August 8th was the last episode that i got to view.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.