Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving email notifications of iCal event invitations from other parties.

I am not receiving emails for iCal event invitations from other parties, but the invitations ARE in my iCal Inbox. I don't use iCal often, so I never proactively go in to check my Inbox there, but rather have always depended on receiving the email notification of an event invite to know to add it to my iCal. I can SEND invitations to others successfully with other parties receiving MY email notifications, I'm just not receiving them via email.

I've now missed two very important meetings because I never received the email invitations to add an event, which were the only forms of correspondence for both. Can anyone help me? Thank you!

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 19, 2014 12:29 PM

There are no replies.

Not receiving email notifications of iCal event invitations from other parties.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.