Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can ibooks be played on Android devices?

We purchased an Android Tablet for my Husband to read books on. He reads a lot due to being almost totally deaf. (Cannot hear TV.) I have quite a lot of iBooks and would like to be able to transfer them from iPad (it is too heavy to hold for reading) to his Android Tablet. I have an iPod Touch but it is too small.

I am looking for a way to transfer our iTunes Books to the Monster 7. The Google eBooks transfer just fine. I have purchased a Synctunes program that is supposed to work but I have not been able to get it to work. The books go to the SDCard and I cannot get to them. Any suggestions?

iPod touch, Windows 7, Cannot open iTunes Store

Posted on Aug 19, 2014 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2016 11:06 AM

Thanks, glad I never spent money on an iBook, and never will.

8 replies

Mar 25, 2016 1:02 AM in response to Jsist

Unfortunately, we can't download ibooks by apple from Google play because apple dudes didn't make it available for Android market. On the other hand, we are able to install google play books on ipad & iphone and sync all books purchased on that marketplace regardless of all that DRM geek stuff, that should be transparent for any common mortal. That's exactly what I mean when i try explaining what does mean a close technology.I say it without any desire to be controversial, to say the truth.

Can ibooks be played on Android devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.