Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YELLOW TINT FIX

i heard a lot of people that their iphone is with a warmer color and is yellow tinted. week ago I got a 64Gb white iPhone 4s and when i compared with the 16 gb white iphone 4s i just see the difference , my 64gb was more with a warmer color and yellow tinted. I have read many to say that the issue of this is the glue but i just got a new solution that worked for me.

First you should go to settings > general > Auto - Lock - change it to NEVER.
second you should download a white wallpaper from google and than you go to the photos and set it to watch the wallpaper.
third you should change the brightness to max and put the charger on the iphone and let it all night charging with the white wallpaper.

dont forget you shouldnt lock the screen, let it unlocked by the wallpaper. you will see the changes of the yellow tint

GOOD LUCK!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 20, 2014 1:58 AM

1 reply

YELLOW TINT FIX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.