Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone4s I can't hear anybody and nobody hear me on phone call

I am using iPhone 4S phone and my 1 year international guarantee is expired but in my country ( Turkey) we have 2 years guarantee.

I sent to my phone technical servicess and they checked my phone and I received back information from local techical service in Turkey and they said to me " we didn't find any troubleshooting.

But then after I called Apple and I spoke about this issue and apple staff confirmed my troubleshooting with my iphone. I told with local technical services they said to me " contact with the Apple and if they send us the diagnostic reports we can check the reports and we can change your iphone otherwise we can not do anything about this issue.

I need a help about this issue, how can i received my diagnostic records and or how can i forward this diagnostic reports to local technical services.

Thank yo for your understanding.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 20, 2014 7:16 AM

1 reply

iPhone4s I can't hear anybody and nobody hear me on phone call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.