Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access Crackle from Apple TV?

How do i access Crackle from Apple TV? when I click on the Crackle icon, the message instructs me to go to Crackle.com and enter access code, however there is no option for doing so on the website.

thank you

HWD

Posted on Aug 20, 2014 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2014 7:55 AM

maybe here?

https://www.crackle.com/accounts/login/Login.aspx

more options

enter crackle code

7 replies

Aug 20, 2014 8:53 AM in response to Rudegar

thank you for reply. no luck until.... rechecked the message on ATV and it actually says go to www.crackle.com/activate. Note the */activate* on the end. you have to enter that in the address line. the Crackle home page will not get you there. so I get to the activate page, enter the code and go back to ATV and Crackle and try again. this time i get the message that the code has expired! unplug device, plug back in and try again and this time get new access code. go back to activate page on computer, put in new code. back to TV, try again, success! I now have Comedians in Cars getting Coffee and I'm happy.

thanks again.

How do I access Crackle from Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.