Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

settings/icloud/manage storage

under the above on an iphone 4s I just activated, I see 5 backups from previous iphones I've replaced, dating to 10/2013, these backups appeared to be lost in may when I had to replace a phone. none of my pictures from the past had reloaded to the newly activated one. at that time, none of the previous phones backups showed. now, there they are. I am hoping I can access these, and bring them all into the current phone. how would I do that?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Aug 21, 2014 6:55 AM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2014 7:01 AM in response to timothyfromSB

You can only restore a device from one back up. there is not way to combine them. And it will only restore those items that were set to back up or included depending on the back up type (iCloud vs. iTunes).

some reading that may help: Recovering iCloud contacts, calendars, and bookmarks from an iTunes backup of an iOS device

Choosing an iOS backup method (Should I use iTunes or iCloud to back up my iOS device?)

settings/icloud/manage storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.