Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! How do I get rid of LTCM Client? Have an OSX 10.7.5 with Safari 6.1.5.

Everything went to **** in a hand basket when I went to get rid of MacKeeper = which I thought I did. But no such luck - and I have no idea how I created this avalanche. Any help will be appreciated! Jo-Ann

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Safari 6.1.5

Posted on Aug 21, 2014 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2014 10:11 AM

From their FAQ page at http://www.leadertech.com/ltcm_faq#remove

How do I remove the LTCM program from my computer?

Windows

You can uninstall the LTCM Client at any time from the Add/Remove Programs control panel. Here are the basic steps:

1. Close any running copies of the LTCM Client. If you have multiple users logged on with Fast User Switching, all users must close their copies of the LTCM Client.
  2. Open the Control Panel
  3. On Windows XP, open the Add/Remove Programs control panel. On Windows Vista and Windows 7, click the "Uninstall a program" link.
  4. Find the LTCM Client in the list of installed programs and follow the prompts to remove it.

Mac User uploaded file

You can uninstall the Mac LTCM Client at any time. Here are the basic steps:
  1. Close any running copies of the LTCM Client.
  2. Open your "Applications" folder and find the "LTCM" application.
  3. Drag the LTCM application to the Trash.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2014 10:11 AM in response to Jo-Ann B

From their FAQ page at http://www.leadertech.com/ltcm_faq#remove

How do I remove the LTCM program from my computer?

Windows

You can uninstall the LTCM Client at any time from the Add/Remove Programs control panel. Here are the basic steps:

1. Close any running copies of the LTCM Client. If you have multiple users logged on with Fast User Switching, all users must close their copies of the LTCM Client.
  2. Open the Control Panel
  3. On Windows XP, open the Add/Remove Programs control panel. On Windows Vista and Windows 7, click the "Uninstall a program" link.
  4. Find the LTCM Client in the list of installed programs and follow the prompts to remove it.

Mac User uploaded file

You can uninstall the Mac LTCM Client at any time. Here are the basic steps:
  1. Close any running copies of the LTCM Client.
  2. Open your "Applications" folder and find the "LTCM" application.
  3. Drag the LTCM application to the Trash.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.