Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new google calendar subscription not syncing

I use Google Calendar for all of my calendaring - well, the backend at least...I use OS X's Calendar app (Version 6.0) to actually manage it (read, write, modify, etc).

Yesterday I received an email from Tripit saying that they changed how their calendar syncing works, and that I needed to grab a new feed URL from their site and update it in Google Calendar. I did so, and then hid the old Tripit calendar feed.

It's been about 12 hours since this change, and OS X's Calendar app is still showing my old Tripit calendar, rather than the new one...I can't see the new one at all. As a test, I changed the name of one of "My Calendars" (Google's term for calendars that you create yourself, while "Other Calendars" is for calendar subscriptions), and OS X's Calendar app immediately picked up that change...

Any ideas as to why this might be happening? Thanks in advance!

Posted on Aug 22, 2014 6:48 AM

There are no replies.

new google calendar subscription not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.